Job Added: 07/01/22
Start Date: Immediate start available, but flexible around current employment conditions
Level: Middleweight / Senior Designer
Contract: Full time
Based: Studio based in Lancaster (with flexible working from home, as desired)
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
JOIN TWO STORIES:
Two Stories is a Brand Consultancy and Design Studio based in Lancaster, which specialises in purpose-driven strategic design for a range of national and regional clients, across a variety of sectors.
We are keen to hear from both Middleweight and Senior Designers with an inspired portfolio, who have a strong creative drive and passion for brand and graphic design, and are looking to take a prominent role within our growing studio.
Working with autonomy, professionalism, and originality, we are looking for a creative with experience in producing high-quality, impactful design work, across brand, digital and print, who is comfortable and confident in helping to lead and support a team of designers and nurture their talent.
This is an exciting role with a real opportunity to make your creative mark within our studio. We are a small team, so all creative ideas and opinions are heard, with collaboration at the heart of everything we do.
We have a flexible working environment – however, we don’t see this as a fully remote working role – and we have ambitious plans to grow. We’re looking for a someone to be part of our supportive team, who adds to our Two Stories culture. We love what we do and are incredibly proud of the work we create, so we hope you will too!
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ambition & drive as well as professionalism
- A positive enthusiastic attitude
- Feel comfortable working with other designers
- A collaborative working style
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- The ability to communicate visually and verbally
- Confidence in contributing ideas
- Capable of leading and supporting a team of designers
- An interest in the design industry
- A passion for creating great work
- The confidence to represent Two Stories at events & in meetings
- A genuine interest in helping clients, businesses & charities
- A good understanding of website wireframing and design, with a basic understanding of UX/UI
- Experience using Sketch for website design is desired, but not essential as training can be given
- A good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, inc. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
(After Effects would be good but not essential)
- Good time management and be open to a flexible varied schedule
WHY WORK WITH TWO STORIES? YOU WILL GET ALL THIS:
- A studio space with a vibrant and creative atmosphere
- An ambitious and energetic studio based in the heart of Lancaster
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Company pension scheme
- A fun and collaborative team atmosphere
- Absolute freedom to empower your role within the studio
- The opportunity to work with some amazing clients and household names on a range of creative projects
- The chance to work with some exciting and innovative brands
- Professional and personal development time
- Team driven culture – lunches out (we are BIG foodies), industry awards, design festivals
Ready to apply? Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org along with TWO bullet points on why you think Two Stories is the place for you!